Thank you for your interest in Western Management properties and allowing us the opportunity to provide rental and sales services to you. To ensure the process goes smoothly for all parties, the following guidelines are in effect for all applications.
- Application must be completed in its entirety and signed by each adult (18 years and older) planning to occupy the property.
- If applicant is a student, a guarantor must be secured. The guarantor must also submit a completed application and the guarantor form (which must be notarized).
- A $25-$50 non-refundable application/credit check fee for each adult applicant must be paid in full at the time of application submission. We only accept cashier's check, personal check, and some communities also accept credit cards (Mastercard & Visa). We do not accept cash.
- A completed application consists of ALL of the following:
- Terms and Conditions Acknowledgement
- Credit Check Request and Authorization Forms
- Valid Identification (example: driver's license, or government issued ID)
- Social Security Card or Identification (example: other identification number)
- Most Recent Pay-Stub or proof of income. (If you are self-employed, we will need your most recent tax returns to verify income.)
Upon receipt of completed application and applicable fees, your application will be sent to processing, which will consist of the following:
- Process your application
- Review your credit report
- Review your background check
- Verify your employment/Income
- Verify your current and/or past landlord reference
On average, applications and supporting information are reviewed by the community manager for approval within 48 hours, provided all the information is correct and can be verified. In the event that your information cannot be verified as submitted, you may be asked to provide additional information to complete the processing.
Once you have completed your application, you may do one of the following:
- Hand deliver it to the community you are applying for and pay the application fee when you drop it off.
- Fax it to the property and pay the application fee by check or money order to the property manager.
- Scan and email it to the community you are applying for and pay the application fee to the property manager.
- Arrange for another method of delivering and paying for the application with the property manager directly.
- Complete the online application and pay the application/credit check fee to the property manager.
Upon receipt of all required verifications and references, applications will be sent to management for approval. After a decision has been made on your application, we will do one of the following:
- Denial: We will contact you in writing.
- Acceptance: We will notify you and arrange for lease preparation and moving in. You will have two business days to sign the lease and pay the security deposit to secure your rental unit. Please note that the property will remain on the market until the lease is signed and a security deposit is paid.
Once the application has been accepted, you will be required to pay the following fees prior to moving in:
- First month's rent
- Security deposit
- Additional deposit for pet
We will inform you if the property you are applying for has another application pending. We encourage you to submit your application and to complete the approval process. If this property is taken before your application process is completed and approved, there are others to choose from and you will be able to move forward quickly.
Properties are not placed on hold or made unavailable to other applicants because an application is in process. The property is available to all applicants until an applicant is approved and has accepted the property.
The application can be downloaded and fax/hand delivered to our office or you may complete the application online.
- Fax Application
- Online Application